Thursday, September 22, 2016

Strange dinner combo, but it worked for me

I bought 6 bananas thinking I would make smoothies this week, and I have made only 1.  So I have to finish them up before they go bad.  So breakfast was 2 of them.  (no pictures, hopefully by now you guys are familiar with what a banana looks like.  If there are complaints about lack of photographic evidence, I can post tomorrows banana)

Lunch was the salad.  No pretzels or chocolate milk this time.   (see above parenthetical comment for rational behind no picture)

During the afternoon I was hungry, so looked for a healthy snack.  I remembered the vending machine had these.


I really like them, so was satisfied with my snack.

My co-worker has a costco membership and mentioned he was going after work, so I tagged along to see what they had that I could stock up on in bulk.

I took pictures of a lot of the things I could buy.  I may have to invest in a membership.

While I was there, the allure of frozen yogurt was too strong to resist.
I could not beat the price nor the taste.



When I got home, I had some dishes to load into the dishwasher and more to prep to be washed. Dishwasher was too full to handle all the bowls, pans and plastic containers I have used this week.

So as Deb was eating her dinner, I decided I was not satisfied with frozen yogurt as me dinner.
So I fried up 4 of the eggs. (over hard, break the yolks).



So not your usual dinner fare, but it is what you do with the stuff you have in the fridge

No comments:

Post a Comment