Thursday, September 22, 2016

Cooked some eggs today

Breakfast was a banana and the apple supreme.  Since neither of those are exciting, I did not take a picture of them.

For lunch I had the salad.  It needed some crunch, so I bought pretzels to crush in, and I wanted something to drink, so I got chocolate milk.
Here are some pictures showing how darn big the salad really is.





Since the burgers I made required 1 egg, I had 11 left over, so I decided to make scrambled eggs.
Started with mushrooms and red pepper.  Cut them up in to chunks.


After cooking the eggs, I decided it needed salsa.  Ended up like this.


I had some key lime cheesecake left, so I ate half of what is in the picture.


Bowled pretty well tonight.  (for the last 2 games.  258 and 229).  We won 1st and 2nd in doubles and I won first in the scratch king of the hill.  $15 investment, with a $49 return.  Normally there is someone there that runs a 250 pot for the second game.  Meaning that you have to shoot a game better than 250 to win it.  Tonight he was not there, so no extra winnings for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment