Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Hershey bar for dinner is normal, Right??

Today was an odd food day.  We had planning all day at work, then after work I had to go fix a computer problem for Deb's Uncle Jack.

Started the day thinking that I had forgot to pack anything for breakfast, so I hit the snack cabinet for pretzels. Figured they could last me to lunch.

When I got to the planning room I saw that they had coffee cake.

We were not breaking for lunch until noon, so I got some fruit as a stop gap

I ate my salad for lunch and upon opening my lunch cooler I saw that I HAD packed Apple supreme for breakfast.  The group ordered from Roti, and someone had a small bread that came with their salad, they did not want it, so I ate it.

The apple dish became my late after noon snack.   Along with some carrots and celery.   There was humus there, I had 4 or 5 small pita chips with that during the day.

As I was leaving work for the day I noticed on my desk a hershey bar that the company gave out as a way to remind us to refer people we would like to work at our company.

I am a SUCKER for Hershey's chocolate bars, so I caved in and ate it.

Somehow I have not had anything else to eat today.  So who knows what the calorie consumption was.  But it was RANDOM for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment