Saturday, September 24, 2016

Golf and bowling. Good day

I took today off work to go play golf at North Shore Country Club.  Played okay, but due to a tournament at the club, we could only play 13 holes.  I did so without losing a ball, so that was good.
Made 2 putts from more that 20 feet, that was exciting.   Lets hope the good stuff carries over to Wednesday's work outing.

For breakfast I had the last of the 4 eggs.


I do like making eggs, they just take awhile to get to the way I like them.

When we got done with golf there is a little area where they have some help-yourself snacks.
I grabbed a small plate.


The club does not have a lot of vegaterian options, so I went with a flat bread.  It was pretty good


As we watched the end of the Cubs game, I had a cookie and a Fat Tire beer.




I knew I needed to eat something before bowling, so I looked on yelp for a place with veggie burgers.  Howard Street Inn came up.  I saw that it was a sports bar, so I decided to give it a try.  I asked the waitress what the best meatless option was, and she suggested the pepper and egg sandwich.
So I ordered that with tater tots.    It was a REALLY good sandwich.



as for bowling, I bowled BAD the first game (171), but then I shot 235 and 237 the last 2 games.  Needed a strike the first shot in the 10th the last game to win some money, but left a 10 pin.  Oh well, bowl better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment