Monday, September 26, 2016

Snack drawer is back

For breakfast I had an apple supreme.  (I have 3 left, so that will be breakfast this week).


Salad for lunch, and for some reason I was craving a Coca-Cola, so I had to give in.




Tasted too sweet, so that should take care of the craving for awhile.

Around 1:30 I was still hungry, so.... I went to snack drawer (which is now in a cabinet, since our desks have moved).

I knew there were pretzels, since I was with Bryan when he bought the stuff at Costco.


They are SO GOOD, but not sure they are worth the 315 calories.

Dinner tonight was 2 of the home made veggie patties.  They taste SOOO much better with the canned (soft) lentils, instead of the uncooked (CRUNCHY) lentils from the first time.  I put some cheese on it to add to the taste.  I think they turned out pretty good.



I put them in cornmeal before cooking, so that is what you see in the pan.

So far I am getting back in to the swing of the meals I am eating.  I am avoiding the scale for now.  But I feel like my tummy is not as big and I want to give it 2 weeks until I weigh in again.
Started this second go around at 259.6.

I really hope to get to 219 by November 29th.   That would be 100 pounds lost in a year.
I feel that my "final" weight I would like to maintain is 235.  So depending on how it is going, I may get to that weight and stay there.

No comments:

Post a Comment