Sunday, September 25, 2016

Brunch

Today we were supposed to go to Goebert's farm to see the giraffes and feed the other animals, but Traycie's kids woke up sneezing, and EVERY time that we hang out with the girls when they are sick, we seem to get sick.  So we rescheduled for a month from now.

So that left the day open for Deb and I.

We decided that we wanted breakfast and that we could just have 1 big meal for the day.
So we went to Claim Jumpers.   We really like the brunch buffet there.

So here is a photo history of what I ate.


Veggie pizza, beans and rice, cheese enchiladas, and scrambled eggs.

Every thing was really good.

Next the breakfast usuals.... waffles, french toast, pancakes.


We asked for a large apple juice, and they did not disappoint.  We had a goblet!!!

back to the cheese enchiladas and beans and rice.  With a small scoop of breakfast potatoes.
I did not finish all the mexican food.  Probably only ate a little over half.


When Deb was getting a plate, they just put out a new cheese pizza, so she grabbed me a slice

(yes there is an onion on there, Deb pulled it off her slice.  It fell off when I picked this slice up.

Finished with 2 bite sized desserts.


Cookie was good, chocolate brownie thing was just okay.

We ended up driving out to Wasco and saw my nephew Jack play the last 5 inning of his game.
Bad part is that he pitched the FIRST 2 innings that we missed.  I like watching him pitch, so I was disappointed.

As we drove home from the game, we did stop for a McDonalds Sweet Tea.

I am still stuffed, so pretty sure I will not be eating anything else today.

No comments:

Post a Comment