Sunday, September 25, 2016

Pretty simple food day

Today was a pretty boring food day.
We stayed up late, so it was 11 AM before I even got out of bed.
Started the day with 2 of the Apple dishes.


For lunch I made the last of the 2 veggie patties I had made.


I had some mushrooms and red peppers left over, so I put them in food processor, with bread crumbs, garlic powder and onion powder.  Fried them up, it was not bad as a filler food, but too much to eat as just an on its own thing.   I ate 1 half of it.


Late in the afternoon I did my shopping for next week.  I am going to remake the veggie patties, this time with canned lentils, not the dry uncooked ones.
I also bought enough for 4 salads.   Wednesday I have a golf outing, so I ate one for dinner.
Sorry no picture (you all know what my salads look like by now)

We did have a veggie tray out, so I had some of those.

Played card games with Dave and AnnMarie until midnight, so that is why the late post.

Taking Zoe and Reese to Goebert's tomorrow to feed the giraffes.  Should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment