Friday, September 30, 2016

Random snacks all day

Yesterday we had a very successfull load of code, so to celebrate our bosses brought in food.

I did not know this, so I stopped at Jewel to pick up some yogurt, and a candy bar JUMPED out at me at checkout, so I had to keep it.


So I started with some fruit and a doughnut.



Later someone said that the pumpkin doughnut was really good, so I had that.


We had a bunch of meetings today, so at noon, we had not left for lunch yet, so I grabbed more fruit.


Then an issue came up at work, so I could not go out,  so ended up going to cafeteria and getting a salad.



I put a LOT of hot peppers on the salad, so I needed milk to get the sting off my lips.


Then at 2:30 I found myself at the snack cabinet again.  for.... wait for it......


I did go back and grab about 5 grapes, but that was ALL I ate for the day.

So very random, but all in all not too bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment