Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Day 2

It is so nice to know exactly what you are going to eat for the whole day, and realize that there is not much prep work you need to do.

Started the day with a banana  (key fob for comparison)


Grabbed an apple supreme to make at work.
Had it around 9:45


I realize that the picture of this salad does not do it justice.  I will take a picture tomorrow with my iPhone 6S as a size comparison.



Went to the work snack cabinet for a mid afternoon snack.  Only thing that was there was a twissler.


Tonight for dinner I made a sweet potato and heated up 2 of my home made burgers.
Using uncocked lentils was a BAD mistake.  I really like these burgers.





Tonight for dessert I refried (in olive oil) some funnel cake fries from the other night.
Ace decided to taste test them.

No comments:

Post a Comment