Thursday, September 29, 2016

2 days of posts

I logged on to my computer Wednesday night to type in this blog, and POOF, all went dark.  The power went out in our house.  I waited about 5 minutes to see if it was temporary, but nothing came back on. So today will be 2 for the price of 1.  Still a bargain!!!!

Wednesday we had a golf outing for work, so I knew my eating would be STRANGE, and it was.

The day started with a chocolate donut (I did not have my phone on me, so no picture).  Trust me it was GOOD.

They gave us 2 $6 vouchers for food or beer.   At the snack shop, there was not much for me, so I grabbed 2 bags of pretzels, a cheese and cracker package and a 3 Musketeer bar.  It was on $5 so I gave my other ticket away.



After golf they had plenty of food, unfortunately not much that did not have meat.  So Here are the plates I had.




I think I went back for some more carrots and fruit, but did not take a picture.

It was then off to bowling.  Around 8 PM I thought to myself that I was VERY hungry.  Realizing how little I ate during the day, it was no surprise.  But for some reason I did not eat anything else.  So I went to sleep (when the power went out) with a rumbly tummy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday.

There was a celebration today at work for the new space we moved in to.
So again weird day of food.

Started with Apple Supreme.
I then raided the snack cabinet, but this time I chose better, no pretzels.



but the SIRENS call of the pretzels hit me about 2 hours later and....



I had my LARGE salad for lunch today.  (2 people that do not normally sit with us at lunch commented that it looked like a family sized salad I was eating.  They are right)

The ceremony started at 2, so I had to see what they had.
UNFORTUNATELY the had quite a few veggie friendly options.
Started with slices of potato leak flat bread.  ( I ended up have 4 slices in total)


Then this plate.  the 2 rolls are cucumber and carrot sandwiches.  There is a donut hole, pumpkin square and a brownie.



But that is all I ate.  I did have a can of coke as well.

I am not hungry now, so plan on skipping dinner.

I always plan for Friday to be more open, since we usually go out to lunch, and then I bowl, so tomorrow will also be a strange adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment