Monday, September 19, 2016

I'm BACK

After a 4 month absence, I have decided to get real about this again.
Over the past 4 months I have not strayed from my no meat way of eating, but I have not eaten healthy.   Pizza and french fries are vegaterian, and so is chocolate cake.  I have to cut those out of my diet.  My weight got up to 270.  After fasting last week and then eating big this weekend, my weight this morning was 259.6.   So a 10 lb gain with 4 months of not so diety eating.  I will take that.

Sunday I went shopping to buy food for the week (and beyond).
I bought enough to make a double batch of chili (surprise, surprise).
4 days worth of salads for lunches.
9 days of apple supreme, which is breakfast or dessert.
ingredients to make 6 veggie burgers.
6 smoothies.
And some other needed spices and oils and nuts..

Sorry, no before pictures  (big Katie, I did not want to post more topless photos)

Here are the pictures of todays food.

Breakfast was the apple supreme


Lunch was a HUGE salad.  Half a head of romaine, half a container of baby spinach, black olives, beets, garbanzo beans, giardiniera, banana peppers, ground up mixture of (flax seed, chia seed, sunflower seed, almonds and walnuts) and a zero calorie dressing.


Dinner was chili and a sweet potato, that I added butter, cinnamon, garlic powder and onion flakes to.




For dessert I made a strawberry banana smoothie.


I am hoping that taking pictures of my food, and going back to cooking my own meals, will push me back to a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment