Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Weigh in (with surprising results) and Monday night and Tuesday food

After I blogged yesterday, I go hungry.   I wanted pizza.  So I went to Frato's to get a slice.  But it was late and they did not have any without meat.  So I decided to order a big pizza so that I had lunches for the week. So I ordered a large
   Vegetarian Goat
Fresh & Healthy Spinach, Onion, Tomato, Mushroom & Garlic with the Chef's Special Blend of Mozzarella & Goat Cheese.


I ate 1 row, and split the rest into 3 containers, for 3 lunches.

So as I mentioned Sunday and Monday my stomach hurt, so I did not eat much.
But I was surprised when the number on the scale read

248.6.   I could not believe I was below 250.  I hope this will inspire me to finally go back to eating better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tuesday I brought in pizza for lunch


Had to have dessert.  (this bag had 5 or 6 mini cookies in it, so not much of a snack)

We had to take the kitties to the vet for shots and Stryker had an issue (now taken care of)

So Deb and I stopped at Taco Bell on way home
I had Cheese Quesadilla and 2 Bean Burritos.

No comments:

Post a Comment