Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday I started with a McDonalds craving, so stopped for 2 egg mcmuffin (no bacon)


Lunch I made a BIG salad with olives, peppers, mushrooms, and crushed up Pretzels.


That almost kept me full, but around 6ish I decided to reheat the last of the Lous pizza.  This time I microwaved it.  (mistake, but did not want to wait 35 minutes)


Wednesday seemed to be a day of consistent munching.
Got in to work early so grabbed a strawberry yogurt parfait.


We have NEW additions to the snack drawer (much healthier)
Grabbed this dark chocolate treat.


Needed some crunch, found something labeled CRUNCHY


Deb and I are planning a party (details soon)
So we had free lunch from the place.

Ordred a portobello mushroom and veggie sandwich with fries.




At the office they had little cups of snacks (pretzels) for earth day


Then I had CHEEZY POOFS


Deb and I were sitting around playing with kittens and I realized I was hungry, so I went to Taco Bell


No comments:

Post a Comment