Monday, April 18, 2016

Sunday and Monday

Sunday after bowling we went to look at kittens.  We ended up bringing 2 home.  Check out my Facebook posts for pictures.

On the way to bowling we stopped to grab something quick. We stopped at Burger King, since I knew they had a veggie burger.  I got that with cheese and Fries




After playing with the Kittens for a while, we were hungry.
So I reheated some of the Lou's pizza and had 2 Sierra Mist.



Today was back to work. I actually decided to bring in some of the food I had in my freezer.

Started with the "veggie lasagna"


For being in the freezer for 2 months, it still had flavor.

I also brought in veggie chili.  (still love it)
And apparently forgot to take a picture of it.  But it has made SOOO many appearances here, I think you can all remember what it looked like.

I was tired, so grabbed a Mountain Dew.


Had a salt craving in the after noon, so snack drawer


Tonight I was trying to kitten proof our bedroom, so Deb brought home Jimmy John's.

No comments:

Post a Comment