Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Missed the whole weekend

I did not realize that I FORGOT to blog the entire weekend.

So this will be a long one.

Saturday afternoon we met my little sister for lunch.  We met at Chili's.  She had chips and salsa ready for me, since that seemed to be ALL that I had eaten the previous week, so she did not want me to feel like she had not seen my blog.   I appreciated it.  :-P



I ordered the cheese enchiladas.  that seemed to be the only non-meat option I had.



Saturday night we went to a friends house.  They had chips and dip and tortillas and humus.  I did not take pictures, but the irony of yet ANOTHER meal of chips and something was too much.


Sunday I did not eat before bowling, so I had my breakfast veggie burgers.  These are the ones that tricked me with the picture on the box.


Sunday night we went to North Shore Country Club with Gramps (101 years old, so we don't pass up opportunities to spend time with him)

Started with a whisky sour.


 first course was a salad

 then a tomato and cheese sandwich with giardiniera.

 stir fried veggies

 I only ate a third of the ice cream (split with 2 others)

Somehow I FORGOT to weigh in on Sunday, so I don't have a number.

Monday was back to work.
I met Deb for lunch.  We went to Egg'lectic cafe in Rolling Meadows.

I had some of her soup.
 cream of broccoli

veggie wrap


Then back to work and some trips to the damn snack drawer.






Never did get around to eating any dinner, guess I was not hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment