Saturday, April 30, 2016

Friday

Actually wanted something for breakfast today, so went to Jewel to pick stuff up.



See, I still remember what "healthy" food is.

Then....
At work we are nearing the END of the chips in the snack drawer, so at some point in the day I had the LAST 2 bags
 

So hopefully whoever's turn it is to stock the drawer this time, will NOT get tempting chips.

Every Friday we go out to lunch.   Today we chose Lalo's BUFFET.
 Some chips and salsa to start.
 Veggie Quesadilla, jalapeno poppers, beans and rice and some corn chip and cheese dish.

 2nd verses almost same as first.

 I HAD to have some of these :-)

Since that was such a huge lunch, I did not eat anything for dinner, but I did help Deb with some dessert.   Apple crisp from VTG.

No comments:

Post a Comment