Thursday, April 28, 2016

Wednesday and Thursday

Wednesday the snack drawer provided breakfast.



I needed a mid morning snack, so I hit the vending machine (at least these are "healthy")



I made a HUGE salad for lunch, I only had 15 minutes to eat, so I forgot to take a picture, but I did remember to take a picture of my drink.


Surprisingly this is NOT from snack drawer, it was part of my home "dinner"


Here is the other half of dinner.  The lunch salad kept me full all day


BEING BAD!!!!
Thursday I woke up CRAVING doughnuts!!!!
So I caved, and went to 7-11 and got 2 glazed old fashioned and some milk.





For lunch I brought in pizza from Frato's, needed some crunch to go with it.
Snack drawer for these odd chips.


Just took a pic of the last piece of pizza.


Washed it down with some Iced Tea.  That seemed sweeter than the sweet tea the day before.


Got busy doing stuff after work and forgot to eat dinner.  Now that it is 10 PM, I decided that it is not worth eating this late.

No comments:

Post a Comment