Monday, April 25, 2016

Thursday - Monday

Sorry for the delay.  Thursday would have been my Mother's birthday, so it was a ROUGH day.  Friday after work I drove down to Peoria for the Illinois State South bowling tournament.  Got back early afternoon on Sunday and had Reese and Zoe over to play with Ace and Stryker.   Today I was not feeling well, so I stayed home from work to get some extra rest.

Thursday for lunch I went to PotBellys.
 I had the mediterranean sub, with cheetos, a Dr Pepper and a chocolate cookie.  (BAD ME) 





Thursday night to "celebrate" my Mom's birthday I went to Red Lobster with Traycie and Sister Deb.  Red Lobster was my Mom's favorite.

I had 3 biscuits.  (too good to have 1 or 2)


Caesar's salad


Sweet Potato and Pecan side dish (really good)


Had to have a drink, so ordered a Pina Colada.


We ordered 2 desserts, which I had a few bites of.




Friday, back at work.
Had a sweet craving in the morning


For lunch we went to Jelly Cafe.  I was craving breakfast.  Had a veggie skillet with pancakes.




Friday for dinner, Deb and I went to Punch Bowl Social.  Nice eclectic place, but EXPENSIVE.
I ordered a drink.  El Numero 6

It was good, but strange.

For dinner I ordered Cauliflower Nachos.  It came with a biscuit.






Deb ordered Chicken and Waffles, she liked it alot.



Friday night I drove down to Peoria.  When I stopped for gas I grabbed a different Pepsi.  I had seen advertisements for them in Arizona.
It was not so good.  Kind of tasted like a slightly flat real Pepsi.


Saturday we bowled at 9 am, so I did not have time for breakfast.  After bowling we went to a sports bar.  I started with a beer, then had a mushroom and onion pizza. And stole a few onion rings.







During the 2nd round of bowling, I did get a LARGE Dr Pepper (for hydration and caffeine)
iPhone 6PLUS to show LARGE

That was all I ate that day.  My tummy was kind of upset.

Sunday morning we played golf at 8:30, I got up and went to a place for breakfast.
Got a veggie omelet.
 

Sunday night Traycie and Jason brought Reese and Zoe over to see the Kittens.
She brought Boston Market.  I had corn, sweet Potatoes, and creamed spinach.  (oh and a brownie)




I was SO exhausted from the weekend that I fell asleep before 10.  This morning when I woke up, I still felt bad, so I stayed home from work.   I have not eaten anything today, since my stomach is still making rumbling noises.

I will weigh in tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment