Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Food for Deb today

Completely forgot to take pictures today.

Made a simple lunch for Deb.  Two All Beef Nathan's Hotdogs cut up into little chunks with 2 or 3 ounces of Velveeta cheese cut up.  She was able to just melt in microwave.

Tonight I made her 2 Bacon Wrapped Chicken Tenders with Mozzarella cheese inside.

I think she took some of the pie in to work, don't think it went over any better there.  So DOH, no good dessert from me.

The reason you see no food for me is that today was my prep for a colonoscopy.  If you read the older posts in this blog, I touched on my Mom's battle with Colon Cancer.  It took her life 3 years ago on Valentines day.  Due to her illness I had my first test in October of 2015 (4 months before she passed away).  They found a few pollups, so I am on a 3 year plan.

The prep and process is not bad.  Do not be a hero.  If you have any family history of Colon cancer, PLEASE go get screened.

My mom had issues for many years and I think we as a family did not get her checked in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment