Thursday, October 6, 2016

Debbie's birthday

I picked up some veggie breakfast sandwiches and tried them.
They were GREAT.  I think I could easily become addicted to them.



Bryan brought in donuts  (THANKS!!!!)


It was raining and ugly looking outside, so we stayed in and I made a salad.

Almost got some green stuff in my salad, I will have to watch that next time.

I surprised Deb tonight by inviting a dozen of her friends and family to dinner at Palm Court.
I started with a whiskey sour.


Had 2 rolls  (can you tell bread is one of my weaknesses??)


More salad  (caesar's this time).  Turned down the offered anchovies.


I ordered the veggie platter with baked potato.  It was so big, that I did not eat all of it.  There was broccoli, spinach on a tomato, mushrooms, asparagus, yellow pepper, red pepper, carrots and zucchini.



We had red velvet cake for dessert (thank you for picking it out Lynda).


No comments:

Post a Comment