Sunday, October 2, 2016

Lots of dinner rolls

Sunday was a lazy day.  I don't think I went downstairs for food until almost noon.

I made myself a 4 egg omelet with 3 pieces of cheese.


Then I sat down and enjoyed the sportsgasm of programing on today.
I watched the Bears, the Ryder Cup, the Cubs, the Blue Jays and even some of the Chicago Sky.
So I grazed throughout the afternoon.

Raisins


Then I had some chili, yes, as good as always.


I needed some crunch, so I had some walnuts.


Tonight we went to North Shore Country Club and I knew that there was not a lot of dinner options for me, so I started in on the dinner rolls


Then another


And another


The soup for the day was tomato basil, it was REALY good.


Last roll to get the last of the soup from the bowl.


Dinner was a caesars salad.


Followed by the last of Deb's biscuit.


And finally dessert, chocolate hazelnut.


So not exactly a diet day, but not a real pig out day either.

No comments:

Post a Comment