Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Taco Bell and Kuma's

So today was not so healthy, but was a day I WANTED to pig out, not sure why, but I just did.  So I started the day with 3 (yes 3) fiesta potato breakfast burritos from Taco Bell (I did not know it was national TACO day, otherwise I might have gone for tacos instead).





For some reason 3 of us wanted to go OUT to lunch, so we decided to go to Kuma's Corner and drag along the 4th person.
They have a really good bean burger.  I got it with cheese and some horseradish sauce.  It was neurosis style.


In the afternoon, I had a sweet tooth, so PIGGED out with 14, yes 14 ENTIRE M&M's.



The good news is that I am still full, so again, not a GOOD day, but not entirely awful either.  (I could have had a bad dinner as well)




No comments:

Post a Comment